Training I Plenary I Info-day & Brokerage Event
Logistics Topics in H2020 calls 2018-2019
This website is for all interested participants in one of these activities:
- Training on H2020 Opportunities for Sustainable Logistic Projects | 12th of December
- ALICE Plenary + Networking Dinner | 13th of December
- Info-day & Brokerage Event: Logistics Topics in H2020 calls 2018-2020 | 14th of December
Training on H2020 Opportunities for Sustainable Logistic Projects
ALICE and RINA Consulting are inviting you to participate to the training course “H2020 Opportunities for Sustainable Logistics projects”, which will be held in Brussels on the 12 December 2017. It is a one-day course dedicated to companies and institutions aiming at preparing and submitting proposals to the 2019 call Mobility for Growth.
In this comprehensive Course you will be briefed on key aspects of the proposal preparation: Identification of the call, definition of the project concept, identification of the partnership, writing of the technical part of the proposal, budgeting, administrative and financial aspects, and submission. Read more ...
Info-Day & brokerage event
All stakeholder interested in finding more information on H2020 funding opportunitties for logistics and looking forward to interact and get engaged with consortiums in formation to answer the projects calls.
If you attend this event:
- You will get first hand briefings from European Commission officers and discuss topics background with ALICE members and participants.
- ALICE will highlight how proposals in reply to the calls could contribute to the implementation of ALICE roadmaps.
- The brokerage event is open to all interested organizations in meeting others potential partners and collaborators to develop collaborative research projects in the area of logistics.
- In particular, funding opportunities under H2020 calls for 2018-2019 are addressed including topics from various programs and calls beyond transport.
Main Topics in the scope of the Info-Day & Brokerage Event
- MG-2-9-2019: Integrated multimodal, low-emission freight transport systems and logistics (Inco Flagship)
- LC-MG-1-10-2019: Logistics solutions that deal with requirements of the 'on demand economy' and for shared-connected and low-emission logistics operations
- DT-ART-04-2019: Developing and testing shared, connected and cooperative automated vehicle fleets in urban areas for the mobility of all (includes freight)
- MG-2-6-2019: Moving freight by Water: Sustainable Infrastructure and Innovative Vessels
- LC-MG-1-2-2018: Sustainable multi-modal inter-urban transport, regional mobility and spatial planning (includes freight)
- LC-MG-1-3-2018: Harnessing and understanding the impacts of changes in urban mobility on policy making by city-led innovation for sustainable urban mobility (includes freight)
- SU-DS01-2018: Cybersecurity preparedness - cyber range, simulation and economics
- CE-SC5-03-2018: Demonstrating systemic urban development for circular and regenerative cities
- ICT-01-2019: Computing technologies and engineering methods for cyber-physical systems of systems
- ICT-08-2019: Security and resilience for collaborative manufacturing environments
- ICT-13-2018-2019: Supporting the emergence of data markets and the data economy
- ICT-24-2018-2019: Next Generation Internet - An Open Internet Initiative.
ALICE Plenary & Networking Dinner
ALICE Plenary will be held at BLUEPOINT building, 80 Bd. A. Reyers, 1030 Brussels on the 13th December from 15.00 to 19:00 hours , and will be followed by ALICE members networking dinner.
Note that on 13 December morning/noon, the European Commission will organise its Info Day on the Horizon 2020 Transport Programme.
The Agenda Items of the Plenary will Include:
- Reformulation of ALICE Roadmap (as a follow up of the discussions in our last Plenary)
- Strategy and focus for the next 2-3 years.
- Detailed ALICE Work Plan of activities for 2018. For discussion and approval.
- SETRIS Project Outcomes for ALICE members approval and endorsement.