Training on H2020 Opportunities for Sustainable Logistic Projects
ALICE and RINA Consulting are inviting you to participate to the training course “H2020 Opportunities for Sustainable Logistics projects”, which will be held in Rue du Trone 62, 1050, Brussels on the 12 December 2017.
It is a one-day course dedicated to companies and institutions aiming at preparing and submitting proposals to the 2019 call Mobility for Growth. In this comprehensive Course you will be briefed on key aspects of the proposal preparation: Identification of the call, definition of the project concept, identification of the partnership, writing of the technical part of the proposal, budgeting, administrative and financial aspects, and submission.
The Course is structured into three different parts:
- the first part is rather strategic, and it will give you the fundamental to identify the opportunities offered by the calls, and how to integrate them into the company strategies;
- the second one focuses on the administrative aspects, from the budget preparation, to costs calculations, providing you with clear references and indications on how to deal and work with the participant portal;
- the third part is structured into a first group of three parallel sessions, to address the preparation of the core of the proposals (i.e., excellence, impacts, implementation), where you will be part of a working group that will simulate team-working for the definition of concepts, consensus building, innovation management. The three parallel sessions are followed by a plenary, where outcomes are introduced to the whole group for a final discussion and a wrap-up, which will conclude the day.
If the company you work for is a newcomer in the H2020 arena, or has just limited past experience in project participation, but still intend to be an active and appreciated beneficiary, or aims at covering a leading role, this Course is for you.
The prices* of the training including meals and materials are as follows:
|Until 20th November||After 20th November|
|ALICE Members||€ 300||€ 375|
|Non ALICE Members||€ 570||€ 675|
* 5% additional discount available for 2nd participant from the same organization upon request.
* The amount does not include VAT.
For more information and detailed program, contact ALICE secretariat at: email@example.com